Purpose of the Human Services Transportation Coordination PlanIn order to receive funding from the federal Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities (Section 5310) program, or the state of Oregon’s Special Transportation Fund (STF) program, projects must be consistent with a locally developed, coordinated public transit-human services transportation plan. The plan must be developed through a process that includes representatives of public, private, and non-profit transportation and human services providers and participation by members of the public. The goals of the Plan are to:
- Identify the transportation needs of individuals with disabilities, older adults, and people with low incomes;
- Provide strategies for meeting these needs;
- And prioritize transportation services for funding and implementation.
- May 10, 2016 Agenda | Meeting Notes
- September 14, 2016 Agenda | Meeting Minutes
- January 5, 2017 Agenda | Wikimap instructions and faqs
- September 2017 TBD
Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council (COIC)
1250 NE Bear Creek Rd.
Bend, OR 97701