Regional Public Transportation Advisory Committee
Committee members are appointed by the COIC Board to review, advise and assist the transportation program in its efforts:
- To help identify the transportation needs of Central Oregon residents.
- To help educate the communities on the value and offerings of public transportation.
- To serve as a forum where citizens can provide comments about service expansions, reductions or alterations.
- To meet with concerned citizens regarding unresolved issues.
- To advocate for new and expanded services.
- To review future plans for services.
- To consider and make a recommendation on transit issues presented to the committee.
- To consider and make a recommendation on policy issues presented to the committee.
- To serve as the forum for a rider to appeal a loss of a ridership privilege and to make a recommendation regarding determination.
RPTAC meeting schedules, agendas and minutes are located at http://cascadeseasttransit.com/about/rptac/