You have received an email from us notifying you that your business will receive an award. COIC has been tasked with the administration of this process from the application you submitted, processing your information, working with award approval committees and the final disbursement of funds.
Our correspondence at this time does not include the amount of your business award. Please do not contact us with that request, as we will not be able to reply to your award amount question.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT
We are striving for a quick turnaround from you, and if you delay or do not complete this verification process, you are either delaying receipt of funds or you will not receive funds. Thus, we ask for your immediate response.
In the Certification of Acceptance document:
1. Select an authorized check pickup representative. If you want to allow someone to pick up the check on your behalf from your pickup location, then you may also submit the name and contact information for that person. An email will be sent to you to let you know your pickup location (if one is available to you). If your check is not picked up, then it will be mailed to the address that you submitted.
2. Sign the document electronically. Please do not print or email the document.
To access and sign the document, you need to do the following:
• Click on the Hellosign link.
• Enter your email address. (The one that you used to receive the email from us).
• Open your email account (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
• Open the email from Hellosign. (If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your junk or spam folder).
• After you open the email, please click on the button or link.
• Follow the directions, complete all required fields, and sign the document.
• Click “I agree”
• Once you’ve completed the process, you will see a message that says “Thanks for submitting your document!” You will receive an email stating that you’ve completed the process with a copy of the Certification.
Please check your email often prior to the 23rd of December for updates. Because we are expediting this process, there may be complications or hold ups. We will reach out to you if additional information is required.
We have many, many hundreds of files to review for completeness and request that you limit correspondence to us at this time.
CLICK ON THE CORRECT LINK FOR YOUR COUNTY BELOW TO SIGN YOUR DOCUMENT:
Click on the Hellosign link for the county in which you are applying.