COIC was delegated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs and Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook Counties to administer their Statewide Transportation Improvement Fund (STIF) programs. Advisory Committees from each Qualified Entity will meet in late November and early December to review and prioritize 2023-2025 biennium STIF projects for funding. Advisory Committee meetings will be held in-person with a virtual option.
- A Jefferson County STIF Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 29 from 12- 2 pm at the Jefferson County Administrative Office located at 66 SE D Street in Madras
- A Crook County STIF Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Monday, December 5 from 1-3 pm at the Crook County Commissioner’s Office, located at 203 NE Court St. in Prineville.
- A Deschutes County STIF Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 6 from 3-5 pm at COIC Administrative offices at 334 NE Hawthorne Avenue in Bend.
- A Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs STIF Advisory Committee Meeting will be held on Thursday, December 8 from 11:30 am – 1 pm at the Warm Springs Administrative building located at 1233 Veterans St.
Agendas and meeting minutes for STIF Advisory Committee meetings are posted on the Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council website at https://www.coic.org/transportation/stif/.
STIF Advisory Committee agenda topics for upcoming meetings include the following:
- Public comment
- Review and approval of past meeting minutes
- Overview of consolidated STIF and STF Program Bylaws
- Sub-allocation method discussion
- Review and prioritization of 2023-2025 biennium STIF Formula Fund Projects
- Review and discussion of FTA Section 5310 applications
To provide comments and/or request materials in an alternate format or language, contact Derek Hofbauer at least two days prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-548-9534.